Most of the phones from the Gionee mid-range look quite similar and there is no exception for the Gionee X1s.
This incredible device came in with two colors, the black, and the gold. Although the gold is pretty impressive to behold, seeing the black will give a rise in your impulse because of the black display. It also comes in a beautiful leather case. The bezel is quickly revealed as the phone is powered on. As the phone comes on, the 5.2 HD display on the Gionee X1s is revealed.
We then begin to look into the placements of this beautiful device:
- The earphone jack is on top of the device,
- MicroUSB port right under the device,
- Power and volume keys on the right-hand side,
- To the left-hand side, we have the Nano Dual-SIM card as well as the MicroSD card slot,
- Just behind the device are the 13MP back camera, a single LED flash, and fingerprint sensor,
- And just right under all those, we have the speaker,
- Just in front of this device, you have the 16MP front-facing camera,
- There is the selfie flash, notification, and proximity sensor also above the display,
- And then the physical buttons that don’t light up below.
- It comes with a metallic build and a Gorilla Glass 3 protection right in front of it,
- And aside from the Gorilla screen, it comes with a screen guard to further protect the screen,
- The back is not a fingerprint magnet, but it looks like it’s going to be a stain magnet.
- It comes in with a light weight of about 165g.
That’s the unmasking of the Gionee X1s.