This article Huawei P10 in Nigeria, where to buy Huawei P10, how much is Huawei P10, covers Huawei P10 specifications, Full Features, Huawei P10 Reviews, Prices, Samsung Camon photos, Huawei P10 price In Nigeria, Huawei P10 release date, USA, Kenya, Huawei P10 camera, Huawei P10 design, Huawei P10 battery, how much is Huawei P10, how many ram is Huawei P10, what is the camera specifications of Huawei, Huawei phones Memory, Huawei battery specifications, battery life of Huawei, fixing major faults, Huawei phones with 4GB RAM, 64GB Memory, 13MP Camera
Hauwei P10 is a successor to the flagship released by Huawei company this year which was named Hauwei P9. For the next year rumoured have frittered that the company developing a higher model in which an image have been leaked to that effect. Here is what is reported by GSMareana
The LED flash looks different too, now being round. Otherwise, this too is a device that will look awfully familiar if you’ve ever seen a P9. The Leica branding is even in the exact same place as on that model, and the dual rear camera setup is intact.
This leak hasn’t brought us any specs to speak of, but a recent benchmark run by a handset that could be the P10 (or, more likely, the P10 Plus) sheds some light on those. It’s expected to have a 5.5-inch QHD touchscreen, the HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, an 8MP selfie camera, and a 12MP rear shooter (which is just one of two units, naturally). It should launch running Android Nougat, with Huawei’s latest EMUI on top.’
The Huawei P9 is Huawei’s official flagship smartphone of the year 2016, and as 2017 is fast approaching, it is expected that the successor to the P9, the Huawei P10 would be in the works. As is common with devices of this calibre, the leaks and teasers for the P10 have started filtering in.
Some days ago, a purported prototype image of the Huawei P10 surfaced on the internet showing a fingerprint sensor on the back of the smartphone. Now, another image has been leaked, showing more details about the camera. A recent benchmark test also revealed some specs of the device, so we’ve been cable to compile a reasonable specs list for the Huawei P10.
Huawei P10 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Huawei P10 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS display with a Quad HD (2560 * 1440) pixel resolution. It is powered by a HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, comes with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage capacity with an option of expansion up to 512GB with a microSD card.
The recent image leak shows a dual-camera setup at the rear of the P10, and the benchmark test reveals the camera specs to be 12MP (for both). The phone sports an 8MP selfie camera at the front and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with Huawei’s EMUI layered on top.
Huawei P10 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI.
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display: 5.5-inch, 2560 * 1440 pixels Quad HD, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Plastic with metal trimmings, Metal Unibody Design, Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: –
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit HiSilicon Kirin 960.
- Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali G71.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- Internal Storage: 256 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor, Compass, Hall Effect, Barometer, Gyroscope.
- Rear: 12MP + 12MP Dual Cameras, Autofocus.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 2K.
- Front-facing: 8 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: –
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: Yes.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: –
- Charging: Fast Charge –
- Power Management: Nougat’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: Q3 2017.
- Availability: Q3 2017.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: –
- Offline: –
- Online: –
- Launch Price: –
Huawei P10 Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Huawei P10 would be launched next year 2017 around the same time the P9 ws launched in 2016. By then, we would have more details about the specifications of the device and its price.
Source: GSMarena, Techlector